cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to archive page

Regular Visitor

Link to archive page

Hi

In some newsletters that i got there is a link to archived version. E.g. http://goo.gl/69d71j

Pls let me know how to find URL to archived version (or may be online version) of newsletter ?

thank you

-

David

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Link to archive page

Hello @JeffN91,

You'll be provided with a webpage version of all of your sent emails. To find that link, go to the email page and click on share URL (next to the email's open rate).

Sara Lambert
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

What about an archive list, for people who want to see the past newsletters? Pretty standard stuff

CTCT Employee

Hello @LLowry 

I can completely understand where you're coming from, having an archived list tool is a great feature to have for your customers- and luckily we offer the ability to have that feature here at Constant Contact! We offer an Embeddable Newsletter Archive Widget lets you host up to 100 of your previously sent emails on your website. Visitors to your website can catch up on any emails they may have missed, and if you put the widget close to the sign-up form on your website, you may even get a few new subscribers to your email list. Here is a great resource where you can read more about this feature, Add the embeddable Newsletter Archive widget to the source code of a website and choose the maximum ...

Along with our Newsletter Archive widget, every single one of your sent emails has it's own permanent URL for you to share. Both these features will allow you to give your contacts the chance to see your past newsletters. Please reach out if you have any additional questions!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.