Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link was changed to .CA still goes to .COM

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor

Link was changed to .CA still goes to .COM

I have a campaign for the USA and it is working just fine.

With the help of one of your staff who was collaborating on my screen, I copied the USA campaign and made one for Canada.

The links were changed from .com to .ca

Everything looked good and I was told it was ok to send now.

Well most of the links still go to .com instead of .ca

This is a big problem.

I ONLY know because some people are asking if I ship to Canada.

What the heck ???

The link says .ca

why is it pointing to .com ?????

Not happy at all as this is a product launch.

What should I do now ?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Link was changed to .CA still goes to .COM

Hi @MarcC155

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are well this weekend. 

I'm sorry that you experienced a problem with incorrect links in your email, I know it's important to get the correct information to your customer base. I have taken a look at the email and I do see that the text was changed to the correct webpage, however, the link that the text was connected to wasn't. If you login to your account you should see a copy of that email there where I have corrected the links. You can send this email out with a correction message to ensure your contacts have the correct links. If you have further questions, please feel free to reach out here. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great weekend. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Visitor

Thank you for fixing this after hours !

CTCT Employee

Hi @MarcC155

You're very welcome! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!