cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked emails with an image

Highlighted

Linked emails with an image

I have an image that I need to add two email links to. I thought i found a work around but in mobile view it took my images and stacked them. I can't do tables in third generation so what else can I do? I have attached the image. The top portion is set up separate and is fine its the bottom portion within the frame, I need each persons email link to them. I broke it up into 3 images without padding and linked the bottom left image to an email and the bottom right to another but during the mobile view it stacked it and looked horrible. 

OttoABI_11-11_3.png

1 REPLY 1

Re: Linked emails with an image

Hello @GinnyS44. I'm sorry that you were not able to add that additional email link in your image. Unfortunately, we can only add one email link per image. I do see that you have put both of the email addresses below the image so your readers can click on the email address that they wish to contact and I think this would work best for you. I will put in feedback regarding this request to add mulltiple links to one image in our third-generation editor. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.