Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LinkedIn connection with Constant Contact

SOLVED
Highlighted

LinkedIn connection with Constant Contact

Hi everyone:

There has to be a solution to this I just know it!  I want to share a campaign on social media namely  LinkedIn.  Constant Contact asks you to link these accounts by entering the user and pass for LinkedIn.  BUT company pages on LinkedIn do not have a user and pass.  The company page is created and the existing Linked In user connects to it by becoming a page administrator.  I really want to be able to use the tracking/reporting that Constant Contact provides because it is SO much better.  But when I shared my first campaign it posted to my personal feed and not the company's feed.  Ideas?

4 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: LinkedIn connection with Constant Contact

Hi @TimothyF

Thanks for bringing your question to the community! As it is now, Social Share does not currently support the ability to post your campaigns to LinkedIn company pages. We do have an open Feature Request for this ability, and I've tracked your interest and set up an automatic notification to go out if our engineers decide to implement this functionality. 

In the meantime, the best way to post your campaigns to your LinkedIn company profile is with the Share URL. You can get the Share URL by clicking the "Link" icon next to the name of a sent campaign. You can then post that URL normally to any social media site you like.

Nate M. 
Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Nate you're a life saver!  I have been trying everything thinking it must be simple and I was just missing something.  Yes I do know how to post the link and will do that.  I just love your reporting so that is a drag.  I'm sure you guys will figure it out!  Thank you!

All Star

Please figure this out soon!  It would be MUCH easier....

CTCT Employee

Hi @BMRB,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. We do appreciate your feedback and request regarding this feature. I have tracked the request to your account to notify our developers. In the meantime, you should still be able to manually post the URL to the company page. To do this:

1. Click Campaigns

2. Locate your email campaign and click on the paperclip/link icon next to the campaign

3. Copy the URL

4. Go to the LinkedIn Company page and paste the URL

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!