cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Landing Page to a Specific Mailing List

All Star

Linking Landing Page to a Specific Mailing List

I would like to link people who sign up using a specific Landing Page to a specific Mailing List. I could not yet find out whether this is possible and how to do it.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Linking Landing Page to a Specific Mailing List

Hi @Gustavo_GDM 

The good news is this is exactly how our landing page sign-up forms work! Each sign-up form can be connected to a specific contact list in your account of your choice. Are you using our new lead generating landing page or an older basic landing page? This is important to know because the steps to select your lists are different for each of these forms. Under our newer lead generating landing page this option can be found under the Settings section of this form.

2019-10-04_14-23-19.png

While on the other hand, our basic landing page forms has this option under the Form Details section.

2019-10-04_14-21-31.png

I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.