cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Messages to Facebook

Highlighted

Linking Messages to Facebook

Hello, I use Constant Contact for my HS Track Team. So far, I am pleased with it. My difficulty, though, is linking it to my team's FB page. We are classified as a Group on FB, not a FB Page. Is there a way to link it so that my messages go to the Group, still? Please advise. I have already determined that I cannot change my Group to a Page. I would appreciate it Matt Gilchrist
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Linking Messages to Facebook

Great question @MattG876!

Since we would need you to have a Facebook Page in order to use the Simple Share posting feature, the best workaround to post to your group would be to grab the short URL of your email campaign! 

Once your campaign is sent, you will see a link icon next to the name of your campaign:

link.png

This will give you a webpage version that you can post to your group in order for them to view your emails. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!