cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Wordpress and CC

Regular Visitor

Linking Wordpress and CC

I'm sure this question has been asked, so please forgive me...

Is it possible to "link" a Wordpress site with Constant Contact? I'm currently writing an articles on our site, and then manually sending out a notification of the new content, or even sending out the whole article just to notify community members of events or issues in the area...

It would save a ton of time if these were linked, is is possible for CC to pull posts information from a Wordpress site and prepare an email or even an email newsletter?

Thank you for your help! :smileyface:

1 REPLY 1

Re: Linking Wordpress and CC

Hi @PLVC

That's actually a great question! I can completely understand how helpful it would be for your WordPress content to be pulled into one of our templates. At this time the connection between WordPress and Constant Contact is only for adding contacts into your account. I apologize if there is any inconvenience from not having a feature like you have mentioned. Have you tried using a Read More action block in our email templates? The blocks will pull content from a webpage into your email, helping you to avoid recreating your posts.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.