cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking campaigns

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Linking campaigns

I'm creating a campaign that includes more than 15 emails - which I understand is the maximum number of emails allowed within a campaign. I was told that I can create a second campaign and set the trigger for that to continue from my first campaign. I'm not sure how to do this. Help?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Linking campaigns

Thank you for reaching out with this question. To set up a second series that follows the first, you would use the same trigger. Then you set the first email of the second series out far enough that it sends after the last email from the first series. Example: Series One sends email #1  immediately, then every 5 days after. The last one would send out 75 days after email #1. Series Two, email #1 would be set to send on day 80.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you. That makes sense. I appreciate the response!

Tags (1)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @GarthJ,

Thank you for being our customer! Have a great rest of your weekend. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.