Links do not work, home page content "empty"

Links do not work, home page content "empty"

Help please
Tags (2)
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Re: Links do not work, home page content "empty"

Hi @GrahamS36

I am very sorry to hear of this frustration. Can you help with some additional information on this?

- What browser are you working in? Do you have another you could test in?

- Any error messages?

- Are you seeing a spinning icon or white page or something else?

- Do you see the blue panel on the left?

Thanks for your help, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

The landing page was not loading. I have to deactivate the webpage security system to be able to run the program, which is not good.

Is there a way around this?

Graham

HI @GrahamS94

I'm glad you determined the cause although the solution that is working isn't ideal. Can you try whitelisting in the security software so that the only site allowed through is Constant Contact? Here are some directions!

Thanks, 

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Visitor

Page will not load

No matter how many times I refresh my page, close out of my browser, open a window, then reload the page, etc, I cannot see the Constant Contact page. I can see the header bar and the menu bar on hte left hand side of the page, but I cannot see the important content like my campaign information.
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Page will not load

Hello @AndrewE499

I am sorry to hear that this is happening.  We would love to get some more information from you so that we can better assist you and also report this information to our internal teams to diagnose.  Please respond to this post with answers to these questions:  

- What browser/version are you using?
- Do you have another browser to test? Did using a different browser help?
- Can you try optimizing your browser, then closing all browser windows and re-opening?
- If you click on the menu bar down the left side of the page, do any pages load for you?
- If possible can you get a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks,

blank

First time to sign on. Thought I would run thru the tutorial. Page is blank. Left side bars to not navigate.
Tags (3)

Re: blank

Hi @ColeenR4

I'm so sorry to hear of your experience! In order to troubleshoot can you help with some additional information?

- What browser are you working in when this happens? Do you have another browser you could test in?

- Do you see any error messages?

- Do you see the left bar but cannot click or something else?

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Visitor

No admin screen for editing

Hello, I m having trouble accessing my account. When I log in to edit, I see the sidebar ('Home', 'Campaigns', 'Contacts' etc. but in the main area, it is just white - and at the bottom it has the copyright, terms and conditions, privacy statement etc. - but other than that, just a white screen. I emptied my cache and tried logging in in 'incognito' (using Chrome on Mac), but I still cannot access or edit anything! What gives? what else should I do?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: No admin screen for editing

Hello @ThorntonS

Trying these steps for Chrome might help.  Do you have another browser to test at all?  If you do, let us know if using another browser helps or does not help.  Can you also let us know your location (City, State) and your Internet Service Provider (ISP). If you feel more comfortable sending this information privately, please email it to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with your username and a reference to this post. 

Thanks,