cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links not working

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Links not working

The campaign Preview function does not work on the dashboard.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Links not working

Hello @Chucktbi. I'm sorry that our Preview function is not working for you properly. I would like to ask a few questions to clarify what exactly was happening when you were trying to preview your email.

Was the window showing up for you at all? If it wasn't opening for you, please close your browser completely and reload Constant Contact. Sometimes all your browser needs is a refresh. If this doesn't work, please log into your account using another browser. There may be an issue with a third-party plugin that is causing your preview window to not load. You can then view this FAQ for more information. 

Were you not recieving a test email after you entered in your email address? Make sure to check your spam or junk folder to see if your email ended up in one of those folders. Also, create a new email with a blank template and attempt to send this to yourself. If you recieve the blank template, then there is something in your original email that is preventing it from arriving in your inbox. If you don't receive either email, you may have to whitelist Constant Contact. We also have a Deliverability department that can assist you with these issues. You can contact them at this number: 866-433-8499

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.