cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links not working

Highlighted

Links not working

Hello, I tested the links in my email and they worked correctly but when I sent the email the links defaulted to another website...not the one I intended. Can you please contact me to see if there is an issue with our account?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Links not working

Hello @LisaA11,

Sorry for the late response. I test sent the last few emails you've sent out, including one you sent on that day of this post, and was unable to replicate the issue. Your account appears to be working fine. Are you still having this issue? If so, we would like to look into this for you. If you are experiencing this issue we would need a few pieces of information to test. Feel free to email us at Social_Support(at)ConstantContact(dot)Com with the name of the email you are working on and any additional details you may have.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!