cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Update Notification

Occasional Contributor

List Update Notification

Is there a way to have a notification sent when someone is added to a list? I have a signup form on a webpage and when someone submits it they are added to a list and an auto-responder sends them an email. Is there a way send an email to a different email address which lets us know when someone submits the form and is added as well? In the attached image the red boxes are what is processing now. The blue boxes are what I need to happen next but not setup yet. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

Re: List Update Notification

Hello @JimB62

You mention an attachment/image in your post, but I do not see one.  Can you try inserting the image again please?  Let us know if you need help getting the image into your post.  

Occasional Contributor

Samantha,

Thank you for the reply.

Below is the image I was attempting to attach previously.

DataFlow.JPG

Contributing Developer

There is no synchronous notification available,  the highest frequency you can set is once a day.

See attachment:

2016-03-22_13-47-33.jpg

Occasional Contributor

Once a day could be acceptable. However is there a way to get information for only one of the lists instead of all of them?

For example, if I have a list for Product A and a list for Product B, is there a way to get subscriber information only for the Product B list?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Another possibility, If I have two lists List A and List B, could I have something setup to when someone subscribes to List A an auto-responder sends an email to people on List B but not to List A?

Honored Contributor

Hello @JimB62

The two options that you brought up, notifications per list, and trying to set up an autoresponder in the way that you mentioned, are not available in accounts.  You can submit that as a new idea to our product teams though.  

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!