cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of contacts.

Highlighted
All Star

List of contacts.

I created an event with invitation and registration form, but I do not know what list of contacts it went to. Did it go out to all my contacts? I have contacts that definitely should not be receiving this invitation.
1 REPLY 1

Re: List of contacts.

Hello @KabirC0,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. It looks like you spoke with one of our Support reps about this inquiry, but just in case I will be happy to assist. 

I did look at your account and it appears no event invitation has gone out yet. It sounds like what you're referring to as the "invitation" is actually the landing page people will be directed to before registering.

Once an event goes live, you will be taken to the Event Dashboard and have the opportunity to create an Event Invitation. This is where you will select which contact lists you want it to go to.

2016-10-28_17-30-06.png

Additionally, here are a couple FAQs for your records:

Event Dashboard

Edit the Layout of an Invitation

I hope this information helps!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.