cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of the Presidents Day holiday, our Support office will be open with limited availability on Monday 02/18 from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET. Check out our Help Center for all the ways to get in touch with us and get help.

List of people who open my emails the most? "VIPs"

Occasional Contributor

List of people who open my emails the most? "VIPs"

How can I compile info for the people who open our emails the most? I'd like to send out something special for them. 

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: List of people who open my emails the most? "VIPs"

Hey @WesleyB64737,

Thank you for reaching out to us. That is a great question! So there are quite a few ways that you can compile that information about your contacts. The one that I recommend is using our Segments feature in your contacts that will put contacts into a new list based on the criteria you choose! For example, you can tell the system to pull the contacts who opened the last 10 emails from a certain list and have them all be placed in a new contact list for easy use. Please let us know if you have any more questions!

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for that info, but from what I can tell I don't have a choice of something like "opened all of the last 5 emails".

My only choices are:
Any of the last 5
Any email in the last "x" days
A specific email.

Tags (2)

Hi @WesleyB64737

You are correct, at this time our segmentation tool does not include a "opened all of the last 5 emails" feature.The good news is you can still accomplish this through the options that are available! I would suggest choosing the option of a specific email. Using this tool you can pull from the last individual 5 emails. Once you get these results you can then combine them all into one contact list.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!