cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lite plan

Occasional Visitor

Lite plan

Why can I not purchase the lite plan as outlined on mindbodyonline to $5 and how can i contact constant contact without having to call internationally (im located in Denmark)
7 REPLIES 7
CTCT Employee

Re: Lite plan

HI @HelleB3,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community! We're sorry for any confusion with the pricing plan for your account. Because you signed up for Constant Contact via a third party (MindBody) the pricing and billing for your account is handled through that third party. You can contact MindBody directly as they will gladly assist you!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

I tried calling your phone number, and was told the lite pricing option is not there at all - and I had to buy the $20 option and the staff was quite insisting that "lite" does not exist. 

I did however seem to loose my 3 months free trial by paying today, as i wanted to use the system to send out to more than 100 people. Why is this?

CTCT Employee

Hello @HelleB3,

That is a great question!

Once you have paid for your account it is no longer considered a Trial Account and will not have a limit to the contacts that you can send to. Trial accounts are limited to sending to 100 contacts and will only be active for 60 days before requiring a payment.

I hope that this helps clear things up!

-Curtis P

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Visitor

@Curtis_P wrote:

Hello @HelleB3,

Once you have paid for your account it is no longer considered a Trial Account and will not have a limit to the contacts that you can send to. Trial accounts are limited to sending to 100 contacts and will only be active for 60 days before requiring a payment.

I really hope there is a solution..

CTCT Employee

Hi @user53885

Thank you for reaching out again in the Community. We still have the same pricing structure in regards to Trial accounts vs paid accounts. However, if you'd like to discuss pricing options on your account, please contact our billing team at the hours and times listed here

Thanks!

Alex S.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

wrote:

@Curtis_P wrote:

Hello @HelleB3,

Once you have paid for your account it is no longer considered a Trial Account and will not have a limit to the contacts that you can send to.  Trial accounts are limited to sending to 100 contacts and will only be active for 60 days before requiring a payment.

I really hope there is a solution..

CTCT Employee

Hello @user53885

I see that you've reached out several times in the Community on this thread. Did you have any further questions about this issue?

Thanks!

Alex S.