Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat Support

Occasional Visitor

Re: Live Chat Support

Hello 

Hi @ConsulateG5

How can we assist in your Constant Contact account today? We would be more than happy to help!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Hi

My User Id Is 

Am Having The Billing Issue I Unable To Make The Payment From My Debit Card From Indiao? Please call me back , I have been trying to call the contact numbers but I can't reach it

Or Please Provide Me The Indian Call Center Number Or Any Help Line So That I Can Talk About My Issue

Tags (1)

Hello @AnkitJ31. I'm sorry that you were having trouble updating your credit card payment earlier. I looked into your account and saw that you were able to update the payment since posting here. We do have a number for our Support team in India in case you need to contact them in the future. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Hi Am Facing Problem To Pay My Billing Amount From My Debit card.
I Again Facing The Same Problem Like Last Month Could You Please Provide Me Any Indian Support.Number So That I Can Contact Them.
Occasional Participant

Please Provide Me The Indian Support Number Thanks
Highlighted

Hello @AnkitJ31. Please visit our Contact Support page for a full listing of international numbers, including India. Once you contact our Support team, they can assist with your billing questions. 

Caitlin M.

Occasional Participant

Billing Issue
Hi   My User Id Is    Am Having The Billing Issue I Unable To Make The Payment From My Debit Card From India Please call me back, I have been trying to call the contact numbers but I can't reach it   Or Please Provide Me The Indian Call Center Number Or Any Help Line So That I Can Talk About My Issue
Tags (1)

Re: Live Chat Support - compliance mode account

Why am I on compliance mode? Please call me back, I have been trying to call the contact numbers but I can't reach it. I need to send these newsletters asap please. thank you.

You are in compliance review

Some functions have been disabled.
Before you continue, we need to have a quick chat about your account.

Please give us a call, so we can help you get up and running.

United States and Canada (toll free):
866-433-8499

United Kingdom (free):
0808-234-0942

International:
+01 339-222-5900

Tags (1)

Re: Live Chat Support - compliance mode account

Hi @user4575. It looks like your account has been placed under review and you will need to speak with our Account Review team before you are able to send. For account security, we are not able to conduct the review through the Community and you will need to call that team directly for further assistance. 

Caitlin M.