cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging Out

All Star

Logging Out

Is there a way to prevent Constant Contact logging out for me?
4 REPLIES 4
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Logging Out

Hi SharonS41,

The logging out can be very frustrating, be sure you have adjusted your AutoSave settings to ON, to ensure anything you were working on is safe!

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 4.12.19 PM.png

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Participating Solution Provider

Hi SharonS41,

That can be very frustrating, one word of advice, ensure you have adjusted your settings to AutoSave being ON, to ensure no updates are lost with this issue.

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 4.12.19 PM.png

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
CTCT Employee

Hello @SharonS41,

Thank you for bringing your question to the community!  We know that there can be some very valuable content within your Constant Contact account, and for security reasons, our system will always log you out after it detects that you are not using the page.  Most browsers however do have the option to save your login information, so re-opening the page should allow a speedy login, and that automatic log-out should not be happening while you're actively working.

Is this logout happening more often than you expected, or is it timing out while you're working?

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Auto Sign out

Please stop signing me out so quickly.