cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Page Fails to Load

Login Page Fails to Load

Every time I click the "Login" button from Constantcontact.com it brings me to constantcontact.com/login which fails to load every time.  In order to login I have had to go somewhere else and get redirected to the login page.  This has been happening for several weeks now.  I am using google chrome on a PC. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Login Page Fails to Load

Do you know how to delete your browsers cookies?

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Login Page Fails to Load

Hi @JamesM9885,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues when logging into your account. Here are some things you can check regarding connectivity:

- If you're using a bookmark for www.constantcontact.com or the login page, delete it and replace it with a new bookmark.
- Check or update your web browser (it may be that the version you are using is out of date.)
- You may need to perform some computer system updates: update Java and/or update your Windows PC.
- Try a different compatible web browser. If it works in the new web browser it may be that you have an add-on or extension that needs disabled.
- Clear the web browser's cache.

I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.