Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login credentials for leadpages integration

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Login credentials for leadpages integration

Hi,

I just signed up via hostgator.

Right now I want to integrate ConstantContact with leadpages, the problem is I don't have login credentials to input for the integration. Because Hostgator use single link sign in without me having to input username and password.

Please help me find my credential for integration.

Thanks!

Heri

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Login credentials for leadpages integration

Hi @HeriR2

Thanks for bringing your question to the community! Since you are logging in through a third-party integration, you do not have a standard username and password. Unfortunately that means that you will be unable to connect any integrations, including LeadPages. I apologize for the inconvenience and have tracked your interest in enabling this feature.

Nate M.
Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Thanks for the reply, i have signed up again now directly so i got my login credentials.

However when i tried to integrate in the final step it redirect to an error page. Got an invalid redirect error and the integration never completed.

Now my question can trial account use the integration feature? or is there any other issue that prevent the integration to be completed.

Hi @HeriR9. You should be able to use the integration with your trial. However, since Constant Contact did not create this integration, we are not able to provide support for it. If you need further assistance, we ask that you reach out directly to the creator of this integration so they can assist you with this.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.