cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo Block

Highlighted

Logo Block

I am using an old template created by a former admin and the logo block is locked.  How can this be unlocked do I can add a different logo?  HELP!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Logo Block

Hi @ContactL

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry for the problem you are encountering trying to edit your logo block. It does appear that you are under a partnership with the company whose logo is displaying. If you use one of the saved templates there, it may display that block as locked. You can add an additional block with your logo, or you can Create a New Email Campaign and you will be able to edit that template. If you have further questions please feel free to reach out to us here.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Thank you for the response.  To be clear, there is no way to edit or delete this logo block?

Hello @ContactL,

That is correct!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.