cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look & Feel

SOLVED
Occasional Participant

Look & Feel

Hi, I am a user of Constant Contact for two differents companies and the look and feel for each one is different. I find the look & feel for this one (EJASO) quite unconfortable. Can I have the look and feel of the last application? I keep waiting for your news, Thanks
11 REPLIES 11
Honored Contributor

Re: Look & Feel

They currently have two versions. Any new accounts are place on the new less configurable platform ( in my opinion). I haven't moved the few clients I have left here to the new one because of the many limitations. I don't think you can go back.
Occasional Participant

Thanks! Now I understand what was happening....I hope they improve the templates, I cannot find the template I was used to work with. It is better working for my clients who are still using the older version. I do appreciate your feedback. All the best from Spain. : )

CTCT Employee

Hello @JuanCarlosM63

We are unable to move your account type over to the other option.  Constant Contact is in the process of moving our customers over to this new experience, so that all customers are under one account type.  If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Honored Contributor

Thats terrible news.  

In my opinoin your new platform is INFERIOR and will break many of my customers configurations!!!

Occasional Participant

I agree!

All Star

When will my organization be moved to the new platform?

Will the help documentation be sorted out by then?  I know documentation is a drudge, but it's imperative when you run a system that thousands (millions?) of people use.

Michael

CTCT Employee

Hello @mchristo

I do not know when your account will be moved over to the new platform at this time.  When your account is ready to be moved over, we will be sending an email to the contact email on the account to notify you prior to the move.  

We are working to get all articles in our knowledgebase for the new account type. We have two different sites for our KB, one for the older account type, and one for the newer account type (they do look similar, the main way to tell the difference is through the URL). Is there something in particular that you are looking for that you have not been able to find? I am happy to pass along any feedback that you have about our current KB, FAQ's that you would like to see, or anything else.  

Thanks, 

All Star

Nothing in particular I haven't been able to find.  Just that when reading through the forums trying to understand others' problems, or when considering giving someone advice, I usually don't know how applicable my advice would be, cause I don't know who's using which system and whether taking the time to create screen shots or refering to help files will be useful.

Michael

Occasional Participant

Thanks Samantha, 

The last option is much better, at least for the time being. It seems you have moved the new version too soon. It is still quite poor in tools for templates or the display of reports, for example.

Is there any chance of going back to the older version?

Thanks,