cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a specific report on email campaigns

Occasional Contributor

Looking for a specific report on email campaigns

For purposes of our reps to follow up with our larger customers, they are asking for a report to see which people were sent an email campaign, which one of those have opened the email, and, if they clicked on any of the links provided on the email.  

Is there a way to get a report customized to have all of this information in one download?

At this time, I have to export each list, bring them into Excel, and, do a number of VLOOKUP calls to get the results.  Then, I have to format it all so our reps can understand.

Thank you

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Looking for a specific report on email campaigns

Hello @BDDieselPerformance

I'm glad you asked this question! With on of our new features, segments, you have the ability to Segment Your Contacts Based on Specific Criteria  such as opens and clicks.

Take a look at the article linked above for more specific information on our segments and feel free to reach back out to us if you have any questions. 

Have a great day! 

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

I appreciate the information and that might be useful for some things, but, it does not help me totally for what I am I looking for. This does not give me a total overview of the results of an email campaign.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @BDDieselPerformance,

The Segments option could definitely get you a downloadable report of the contacts that a specific campaign was sent to, who opened it and clicked on a link.  The first option selection for the segment would be "contacts who clicked on a link in a specific email".  If someone clicks on a link in an email, they have, by default, been sent the email and opened it, so no need to use those as selection criteria.  You could also then further refine the search by a specific list if needed.  Any segment you define can be downloaded to a file.  I would suggest giving that a try to see if that will speed up your data gathering process!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (3)