cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking if we have the ability to leave a sign up page & go back to the sending page?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Looking if we have the ability to leave a sign up page & go back to the sending page?

From our parish website, we click on a tab to land on a register or a volunteer sign-up page for a weekend festival. I've been asked if we can add a "BACK" button, should the person decide that they really don't want to register or volunteer. These pages don't offer a "BACK"  or return arrow.

Starting to get a headache (LOL)

Thanks!

Harry

1 REPLY 1

Re: Looking if we have the ability to leave a sign up page & go back to the sending page?

Hello @HarryB771,

Great question! At this time we do not have the ability to add a "back" button to the registration page for an event. It's a great idea, though! I did take a look at your website and followed the trail to an event page and one thing I noticed was that it opens up in a new tab in the web browser. This means even if there were a "back" button on the page it would not go anywhere. They would close the tab and it would put them back on your website.

I'm not a web designer, but I believe it is possible to change how a page "redirects" to another page. In this case, it might be possible to change a piece of code for your site that causes the event page to load on the same tab you clicked the link on. This way, if they did need to back out, they can click on the "back" button on the web browser itself. I would check with the person or agency that handles our web development to see if they can make this change!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!