cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Loss of mt "reports" option

Loss of mt "reports" option

Looks like my option to look at reports (who unsubscribed, who bounced) seems to be gone in my option box.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Loss of mt "reports" option

Hello @HockH,

I am sorry for any inconvenience not being able to access reporting from the "More" button may have caused. A recent change removed some options from the "More" button in order to clean up the experience and remove redundancies that could be accessed elsewhere on the site. In your case, you can access the reporting for any campaign by clicking the "Reporting" tab at the top of the page. This will list out your last 500 email campaigns that were sent. Then you can click on the reporting for an individual campaign and see the actual contacts that opened, unsubscribed, etc. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.