cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Lost Individual Results

Occasional Contributor

Lost Individual Results

I clicked Save respondents to a list so that I could use them in a follow up survey. The page never loaded, just spun. After 10 minutes I clicked back on browser and selected export instead, only to find that all individual results, save the anonymous results, have disappeared. The total shows the correct number of results, but I can only see the 10 anonymous ones.

The survey is titled Pricing Survey 2017.

Please help.

7 REPLIES 7
CTCT Employee

Re: Lost Individual Results

Hi @MannyF

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I have taken a look at the survey you mentioned. I'm sorry for the problem you encountered when trying to export or save respondents to a list. I understand how vital these features are to ensure proper reporting and contact with the respondents. I have good news though! I was able to recalculate the survey results and you are now able to view more than just the anonymous responses, all responses should now be visible in the Individual Results. I can also see export data there as well, so you should be able to download that report should you choose. 

Please feel free to reach out to us here if you need anything else. We are always happy to help. 

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

I have the exact same problem - 136 survey responses, 6 of which are Anonymous, and only the Anonymous show up in individual results. I need to export a list of all respondents who completed the survey. Please help. Survey is titled WFW Focus Area.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

@SpencerB

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I do apologize your survey results were not showing up correctly. I have re-calculated your results and checked your account, and it appears all of the individual results are now showing up properly.

Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We are always happy to help!

Taryn Leinweber

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

I have the same issue now with our Bylaw Modification Vote.  I was going to make a list and now cannot see any of the respondents information except for the anonymous.  I need the actual respondents information to contact those that have not voted.  I hope this can be restored!!!!! 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @FranklinS73 

I'm sorry to hear your survey results aren't accurately displaying. I was able to re-calculate your results and checked your account, it all appears to be showing the correct individual results now. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Jon_G

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

I have had the exact same problem happen to me, can you help?

CTCT Employee

Hello @SteveE5,

I've applied the same fix to your account for you, let us know if that doesn't fix the issue!

For everyone else experiencing this, if you run into it, of course you can message us here, but this is not a real-time support channel, so sometimes there can be delays, or missed posts.  If you call us us at any of the numbers listed here.  There are also online chat options available at the bottom of that page, for those who don't want to wait on hold.  The total process of getting this fixed should take only a few minutes in most cases.

Aaron_H

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.