Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lucidpress Embed Help

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor

Lucidpress Embed Help

Hello! I use Lucidpress to create invitations and newsletters. I am trying to embed them into my email, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it. I have tried to research it and have found nothing. Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Lucidpress Embed Help

Hi @KeriB67,

I'm sorry you weren't able to find the information you needed! Are you saving your invitations and newsletters as PDFs? If so, you can import a PDF as an image directly into an email template using our Import PDF to email tool! Here's how...

From the Home or Campaigns tab, click Create and select Email. Click Import PDF to email in the top right:

2017-04-26_13-12-41.png

You'll choose a file to import, and have the option to include a Download button of your PDF. After the image is added to your email campaign you can resize it, make it a clickable link, etc. What's more, the email campaign is automatically branded with the main color used in your PDF!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Re: Lucidpress Embed Help

I can save them that way. I just didn't realize that you could upload them that way. I was trying to embed them into Constant Contact with the HTML code, but couldn't figure out how to get it on there. I will try the PDF route.