cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

MSO-365 Bounces

Re: Deliverability

Hi @MariaT489

I'm sorry for this frustration. We do have a great sending reputation with lots of different email clients. Gmail emails can be tricky because the user might see the emails going into a different tab than they normally check . Gmail is set up with a tab format. These tabs include "Primary", "Social", "Promotions" etc. You can request that users move your email from promotions to their primary tab so that it shows there everytime if this is the problem.

If you don't think this is the issue can you check to see if these contacts are bouncing? This may give us more insight as to why they are not getting your emails! Here is a list of common bounce types for you to compare.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Honored Contributor

Re: Deliverability

Set up a fresh GMAIL account and go with all the defaults.

Add yourself to one of the lists and resend the email.  This way you can test it with out including anyone else.

Where did it end up?  That's what your users who have default set will see.

Offering Project Consultation
Accredited CTCT Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012

www.cliquemarketing.biz