cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Mailing list Facebook tab on Mobile

Occasional Contributor

Mailing list Facebook tab on Mobile

Hi can any one tell me how to be able to see the mailing list app tab in Facebook on a mobile phone
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Mailing list Facebook tab on Mobile

Hello @First-NameL92391,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Being able to use the Facebook Sign-Up Form via a mobile device would definitely be an exciting way of collecting contacts. Although this is something that could be extremely useful, as this time the Facebook Sign-Up Form is currently unavailable through a mobile device. The current workaround would be to grab the URL/Link for a regular Landing Page Sign-Up Form in your account, and create a post with the URL/Link included and pin that specific post to the top of your page. You can Click Here for an article that will show you how to create a Landing Page Sign-Up Form.  Clicking Here will show you how to obtain the URL/Link for that specific Landing Page. I will be tracking your feedback in your account to the correct team for review. I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach back out to us. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing