cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Credit Card Issue with my Event

Occasional Visitor

Major Credit Card Issue with my Event

Hello - My credit card link is not working on my website link to my Constant Contact account, and no one at Constant Contact has been able to help. I need someone to put me in touch with someone who can help, whether that be at WePay, or at Constant Contact. Please get back to me ASAP. I would prefer a phone call. As a side note - I am constantly being told by your employees that this is a WePay issue, that they cannot help with. To put this lightly - your company signed a contract with WePay, and is thus a partner of yours. To say "we can't help, talk to them" is unprofessional and actually makes me reconsider why I pay a monthly service fee to you, when you can't fix a very basic, very important issue. Please reach out to me ASAP. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Major Credit Card Issue with my Event

Hello @KelseyD81,

I am so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I wanted to let you know that we are looking into this for you and did not want to leave you hanging without a response. Once we have something concrete to share we will reach out to you with an update. Thank you so much for your patience while we investigate this issue. If you want to get in touch with us directly please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post and we will follow-up there as well.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CTCT Employee

Re: Major Credit Card Issue with my Event

Hello @KelseyD81

I am sorry to hear about your experience. After looking into this more, I have found that there is a way that we can further test a WePay error through some internal tools. Our teams are looking into this for you now and I have sent you an email with some more information about this specific to your account.

I also wanted to mention that I will make sure that your feedback about this process is passed along to our teams here and reviewed. 

If you have any further questions, please let us know.