cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major issues being faced

Occasional Contributor

Major issues being faced

Hello Team, I am having a hard time in figuring out the dynamics of constant contact. few queries as listed below: - Updating my already existing contacts list. There is no faq to help me with that, as a result i am having to delete my contacts of 10k+ and upload it again to have a new and updated version. - I tried uploading my contact list of 10689 contacts, but it is showing as 10561. Any particular reason? - The templates are bothering me majorly, i am unable to align multiple images. The alignment is changing by its own. Inshort, i am having a terrible time. I am using this for a client and am not very happy with how the functionality is. I have tried contacting you guys on your helpline number multiple times, there has been no response. I am based out of India and have tried to match up with the timezones so i could connect with a representative.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Major issues being faced

Hello @IshmeetL0

I hope I can help to answer some of your questions: 

• If you are updating information about your contacts except for their email address (i.e. Name, phone number).  You can upload a list of contacts directly to your account.  If you have a list with existing contacts and new contacts, you can upload that as well.  Our system will recognize if a contact is already in your account, update any new information, and then update their profile to be added a new list (if needed).  
  • The difference in the list upload is most likely compromised of any duplicate contacts and then any contacts who have unsubscribed.  
  • If you are aligning multiple images I would recommend using tables, as this can help to keep your formatting.  
  • If you are looking to reach support, it looks like you are 9 and a half hours ahead of Eastern Time.  Our support line should be open on Monday-Thursday from 4:30pm to 8:30am; Fridays from 4:30pm to 6:30am; and on the weekends from 7:30pm to 5:30am.  

If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know.