cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making an image printable

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Making an image printable

How do I set an image so that someone can click on the image to print it?  The image is a jpg file.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Making an image printable

Hi @TomC262

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I'm happy to assist you today!

That's a great question. Many email clients, such as Gmail, already give the ability to download any image available in an email. Once the images are downloaded the customer would be able to print them. You may also link the image to its own image URL so that when the customer clicks on it, it will open in a new tab and it can be printed from there.

Another possibility would be to place the JPG in a PDF file and allow the customer to Download the Document which could then be printed. I hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!