cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making lists

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Making lists

I did not realize in establishing my lists that when I forwarded my contact list to Constant Contact that I needed to have all the groups already divided.  I just have not had time to do that.  How long does my trial last?  I have a flyer made up but I cannot send it because I don't have the mailing list set up and do not have time to divide it up quickly.   I need to know what my options are?  I am thinking that I need to cancel this and want to end this trial.  Thank you.  Shirley Taylor

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Making lists

Hi @ShirleyT12

I took a look in your accout and it appears that your trial has ended since the account was purchased and fully activated on 09/25/2015. Right now you're still within your 30 day Money Back Guarantee period so if you decide not to proceed with the account then please give our Billing Department a call to cancel before the 25th of October. We also have an option to suspend which would drop your monthly cost and allow for you to work in the account- editing/managing contacts, creating drafts of emails, and viewing reports all while you are not actively sending in case that might work for you. 

You can reach our Billing Department  Monday-Friday from 7am-9pm EST, so please give them a call otherwise the account will still be active and billable. 

Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager