cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Managing User Accounts

Visitor

Managing User Accounts

I want to know how to remove user accounts - incl. Account Managers with different user names and passwords, but registering the same email as Account Owner
1 REPLY 1

Re: Managing User Accounts

Hi @JenniferD776

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any confusion there may be with your account's users all being registered with the same email. The good news is you can definitely remove or update your users as you see fit. This is something you can do under the My Account section of your account.

NewMyAccount_MyAccount.png

Under the Account Users section, on the right-hand side you will see "Manage Users."

MyAccount_MngUsers.png

This is where you can make your changes.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.