cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing a USPS Contact List (snail mail)

Frequent Visitor

Managing a USPS Contact List (snail mail)

Hi, I'm new to Constant Contact and the organization I'm working for manages a separate USPS mailing list in excel.  I'm thinking it would be a good idea to have all contacts in one place but I don't know if this is something that is appropriate for Constant Contact.  The list that is in Excel doesn't have email addresses.  It also seems like I can't add a contact to constant contact unless the person is associated with an email list.

Looking forward to learning Constant Contact.

Best regards, 

Maggie

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Managing a USPS Contact List (snail mail)

Hi @AshleyM47 

I can understand how important it is to easily keep track of your contacts. However you are correct, Constant Contact does need an email address for these contacts in order for them to be added in your account. These email addresses are required as Constant Contact is an email marketing program. Being able to add contacts without an email address is a feature request we have tracked in your account.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.