cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing contact for regulated mailings

Managing contact for regulated mailings

Hi,

I work for a financial services organization that has to sent out Federally required communications to customers on an at least annual basis. We have secured permission to send these mailings by email to some of our customers. In some instances customers have unsubscribed from marketing messages. How do we send the required communications to these people when they are listed as "Unsubscribed" in Constant Contact?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Managing contact for regulated mailings

Hi @OrchardAlliance !

This is a really great question and I'd like to thank you for coming to the community to ask this!

At Constant Contact we want our customers to be sending emailing that their contacts truly want to be receiving, when a contact unsubscribes from your mailing list that's an indicator to us that they would no longer like to receive those marketing emails any further. This topic is further explained in Constant Contact's Email Permission Policy 

Although these contacts have expressed to us that they would no longer like to receive emails through Constant Contact, you can still send out the required emails outside of our system. However, I'd advise you to take a look at the CAN-SPAM Act and How It Affects Your Campaigns 

If you have any following questions feel free to ask here in the community!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.