Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Margins

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Margins

I am having a terrible time with article box text margins ("cell padding?") disappearing. Have tried everything. Went into the HTML coding and increased ALL the cell padding values and nothing happens. Eventually I had to create a new article box and re-enter the whole box's content and delete the troublesome box, but the "article" was exceedingly long and it took me hours. Any advice?
1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: Margins

Hello @DebraS32966. I'm sorry that you had to take the time to recreate your article block. 

• Do you make copies of your previously sent emails? This is something we don't really recommend as the HTML in your block can start to become problematic and you will see incorrect formatting. Have you thought of saving your email as a template
  • Also, do you copy and paste text into your blocks? This can also cause issues with formatting as well. For this, we recommend using a text editor like Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac) to paste your text into first before putting it into your Constant Contact campaign. 

If you need additional assistance, please let us know. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.