cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Deletion and New Upload of Contacts

Frequent Visitor

Mass Deletion and New Upload of Contacts

I had 600 emails on a recent campaign list that were labled as nonexistent or suspsended, so I have deleted them from that list. If I have a new list of contacts that I want to import in a spreadsheet, and it is possible that there may be some duplicates out of the 600 that were already deleted, will Constant Contact know not to accept these new imports if they had already been flagged as non-existent and deleted?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Mass Deletion and New Upload of Contacts

Hi @RoyComstock

That's a great question! Since you removed the emails from the Bounce page of your recently sent email, they will be prevented from being entered into the lists again. We will just filter them off if they are on the spreadsheet being uploaded. If you need anything else, please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to help!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!