cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Member "unsubscribed" by accident

Highlighted
Visitor

Member "unsubscribed" by accident

I use Constant Contact to send out Emails for a Women's Bible Study group. Many of the women are not very good at "computer" but they appreciate getting the lessons and the prayer requests. One of our members (Treena Mitts) was "unsubscribed" by accident. I did verify with her by personal email that she does want to be part of the emails. I did my part of asking that she be resubscribed.....I have emailed her several times to watch for your email but she has not done her part of getting resubscribed. Is there any way that she can be re-subscribed without her responding to your email? Thank You.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Member "unsubscribed" by accident

Hi @PhyllisA7

We would be happy to help! Verifying your contact wants to be resubscribed is always the first step we ask customers to do, so thank you for doing this. I apologize they are not receiving the resubscribe email Constant Contact has sent. This email is not showing in her spam or junk folder? If she has still not seeing our resubscribe email there is a workaround I can suggest. As a workaround you can enable Confirmed Opt-in, share the URL to your Join My Mailing List formand have her subscribe again through this form. Once she does this, she will receive a Confirmed Opt In email where she must click on the confirmation link to become active again.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Frequent Visitor

In my case, contact isn't even receiving the confirmed opt-in email. No email after the contact unsubscribed and I tried to resubscribe the contact.

I am testing this within my work team only, before we roll out the campaign and this is a huge headache. Please suggest what to do

Hi @RoopakG

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize your contact is having this experience with resubscribing to your account. Has your contact checked their spam folder? Is this a role address or a Gmail account? Details like these are helpful for us to have. In fact, if you can please email us the address you are working with we would be happy to troubleshoot this further for you. Please send your email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.