cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Office 365 Safelinks is flagging Constant Contact Blasts as Malicious

CTCT Employee

Re: Microsoft Office 365 Safelinks is flagging Constant Contact Blasts as Malicious

Hi @DaveP2371,

Thanks for checking in about this! We are currently working on a resolution and you will be notified via email when it has been completely resolved. We appreciate your patience!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Re: Microsoft Office 365 Safelinks is flagging Constant Contact Blasts as Malicious

Has this issue been resolved? Please provide an update. 

Tags (1)
Occasional Participant

Our IT dept worked with directly with Microsoft and whitelisted www.constantcontact.com in their Advanced Threats detection. The "Mail to" and  "from" there is no longer be blocked.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Leslie

Occasional Participant

Our organization did this as well but it's more of a work-a-round. The 'r20.rs6.net' URL has been referenced in phishing emails in the past and we'd prefer to not leave it permanently white-listed. 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

@MikeF4652 and @innercityarts,

Thank you for reaching out to us! You have both been added to the list for follow up when this has been resolved, so that you don't have to implement a workaround permanently. Thank you both for your patience.

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Could I also be added to the notification list? Thanks.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hi @CynthiaO60

You have been added to be notified when this is resolved. Thank you so much for your patience!

Sarah_K

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

We are also having this issue. Please add me to contact list to be notified when corrected. Thank you.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @LisaM5204,

Certainly! I have added you to be notified when this is resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. 

Amber_L

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

At least 18 days and counting.  Unacceptable.

Tags (1)