cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

MindBody Integration

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

MindBody Integration

Hi, I'm a MindBody Online client and we are using your system for integration. Now we are noticing a terrible error, when we tag someone in MBO so they get on a specific CC list they end up on 4 other unrelated lists. This is an issue as one of the lists is a campaign of 6 emails that goes out to new prospects. These series of emails are targeted to new prospects so we are having issues with old student as they are complaining and unsubscribing from our system. I submitted a ticket issue with MBO but so far no solution has been given. Please I need this fixed asap. Thanks, Zelena 435-647-5988
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: MindBody Integration

Hello @ZelenaR4

I am sorry to hear that you are running into this error, the integration is built and managed by MindBody, so they would be the best team to help you resolve this error.  In the meantime if you can export your contacts from MBO then you can upload them into new lists to make sure you are sending to the contacts that you want.