cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Mindbody Integration and auto-email campaigns

Mindbody Integration and auto-email campaigns

We wanted to add indexes to our clients in Mindbody (like send promotion xyz) and have them populate a specific list in constant contact and where an auto email would be sent.

The integration is working fine. The clients move into the correct lists in Constant Contact but they never get the email.  If I manually put them into the same lists using constant contact the auto emails work fine. I was told it was a known issue on a support call. Has this been resolved?   

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Mindbody Integration and auto-email campaigns

@JolieG8

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I checked the status of this issues, and it seems our developers are still looking into it. Unfortunately we currently don't have an estimated time that it will be fixed. I have tracked this issue in your account and you will be notified when this issue has been resolved. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Has there been any progress with this issue?

Hi @JolieG8

That’s a great question! I can definitely understand how helpful it would be for this experience to be resolved. I apologize at this time there is not yet a resolution. As Taryn mentioned above, we have however added you to a list to be notified when this is fixed. 

For a workaround, you can manually re-add the contacts to the specific Autoresponder list. This way, the existing contacts should be queued to receive the autoresponder email. I hope this workaround helps. Let us know if you have any further questions! 

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.