cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misleading

Occasional Visitor

Misleading

I am very upset with the service I've received here at Constant Contact. After becoming a member only two weeks ago, my experience has been less than what was sold to me. I asked if my email signup could be integrated into my current placeholder webpage (which I specified was through GoDaddy) and the salesperson, Kevin Treseler, said that it could be. He also took a series of notes for me to discuss during my kickoff call. I did not take these notes myself, with the confidence that they would be in my file at the time of my kickoff call. At the time of my kickoff call, I waited 10 minutes after my scheduled appointment and after not hearing from anyone, I finally called in myself. I was notified my phone number incorrectly input into the notes and that we would only have 10 minutes to talk. Kevin informed me he would make notes about the points I wanted to discuss during the kickoff call; when I asked Jessica Smith if they were there, she said they weren't. I tried to remember the important questions that Kevin claimed to have put in my file and when I started asking them, Jessica didn't seem to know what she was talking about. I had to end the call with her and contact my web design team to see if they would know better than her (they did). Before her and I got off the phone we scheduled a follow-up call to discuss things further once I had some clarity from my web design team. I told her my time zone (Eastern Standard Time) and she said she would call me at 4:30 pm on Thursday. Thursday comes around and while I was on an important business call at 3:20, I got a call from Jessica that I could not answer. I returned her call about 15 minutes, there was no answer, so I left a message reminding her of the appointment time we discussed and asked if she called me by mistake. I never received a followup phone call or email. For a company that is supposed to be all about keeping the customer informed, I am two weeks into using your service and don't feel informed at all. I feel that I was told lies for someone to make the sale and now I'm being left in the dark. Very disappointed. 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Misleading

Hi @MollyS631

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your feedback. I truly apologize this is the experience you've had so far, as this is not the experience we would like our customers to have. I can definitely understand the importance of tracking these questions you mentioned with them. I would be happy to submit feedback on this sales agent so the appropriate actions can be taken. I also can see both you and our Kickoff Support agent have been trying to get in touch with one another. Because you both were not able to connect for this follow-up you mention, I have reached out to her directly to see if this can be rescheduled for you. Do you have any availability this upcoming Wednesday, December the 19th? If you are available to speak between 10:00am to 4:30pm EST, please let us know which time works best for you.

In the meantime is there anything we can help with as you continue to get started in your account? Support agents like myself are here to help any questions you may have by phone, chat, Twitter, or even here in the Community. 

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!