cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Missing Campaign

Visitor

Missing Campaign

I just did a campaign and closed out to work on something else. I reopened to finish and that campaign is TOTALLY missing. Check delete ones, and all the open ones. NOTHING. I will say this when I reopened to finish, CC just sat turn churning. I closed it out and reopened. :frown:
Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Missing Campaign

Hello @ShannonM565,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that the campaign that you were working on is now completely missing. While working on the campaign, were you able to save any progress as you made changes to your email? As best practice we recommend to ''Save'' every couple of changes. You mentioned that you closed out of the campaign, how did you close out of the campaign? Have you ever experienced this issue with any other campaigns? Please let us know if you were able to locate the missing campaign. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing