cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Navigation/Menu Bar

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Missing Navigation/Menu Bar

Am I the only one that is missing the navigation that used to be at the very top of the screen after you log into Constant Contact?  The bar has the following menu items; Contacts, Campaigns, Reporting, List Growth Tools, Library.  The bar now only appears once I am editing a campaign, rather than just being there on every screen like it was in the previous UI version.  Think the bar is only not appearing on the "Campaigns" screen and since CC opens on the Campaigns screen as default this is why it's no showing when I sign in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tags (3)
29 REPLIES
All Star

Feedback on new interface

Can't see where else to put this at the moment, but a couple of things that are immediately noticeable:

1.  When editing a campaign, when I scroll down the email the 'Colors & Fonts/Blocks' buttons on the left become partially hidden behind the new menu at the top making it difficult to click on them unless I scroll back up to the top.

2. When in Reporting the top menu disappears altogether, meaning I have to hit the Back Button to go back to the previous screen before I can select where I want to go.

Honored Contributor

Re: Feedback on new interface

Hello @KarenP24318

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. These are both issues that our engineering team has become aware of and are working to resolve. If you would like to be notified when these two issues are resolved, please let me know and I can set that up for you. 

Please feel free to post about any other issues that you run into here in the Community, or you can reach out to our support team here as well

Regular Visitor

Menu disappears

The menu across the top of the page keeps disappearing. What's up?

Re: Menu disappears

Hello @TanyaM5. I'm sorry that our navigation bar keeps disappearing on you! I went into your account and wasn't able to replicate the issue but we have had some reports of this happening to our customers. Was this happening on any particular pages when you were working in your account? Also, if you reload the page, does the navigation bar come back?

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Where is the top menu on Constant Contact start page??

Hi, I haven't used the system for a while, and now I can't find any menus to control my account!

I'm just being presented with a "senior citizen with bad eyesight" start page with LARGE ICONS AND FONTS to manage  or create a campaign, but no top menu....

HELP!!

Skjermbilde 2016-10-14 09.33.16.jpg

Tags (3)

Re: Where is the top menu on Constant Contact start page??

Hello @LarsH3. I apologize that you weren't able to see the navigation bar. I did update a setting on our side and you should now be able to see the navigation bar the next time you log in to your account. Let us know if you have any more trouble with not being able to see the navigation bar.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
CTCT Employee

Re: Missing Navigation/Menu Bar

Hello @SimonL59,

I'm sorry that the navigation bar was missing in your account. It looks like you were experiencing an issue in our system caused when an account does not have a specific country set in the account for the address. I was able to fix this for you, so you should now be able to access the navigation bar from all pages. Based on the information in your account, I set the country as United Kingdom. You can always edit this address by visiting the My Settings page.

Jonathan Rich

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Jonathan!  Annoyed that it was something so simple in the end, this thing has been bothering me for months!

Thanks again!

CTCT Employee

Hello @SimonL59,

You're very welcome! I'm so sorry it was an issue for that long. But, I'm glad it's fixed for you.

Jonathan Rich

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!