cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Navigation/Menu Bar

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Re: Missing Navigation/Menu Bar

We have the same problem. Can you correct it for us as well please.

Strange as it was OK until last week.

CTCT Employee

Hi @MarkJ2597

I apologize your navigation bar wasn't showing in your account for you! We were able to change some settings on our side to help with this. Please log back in and see if your navigation bar is showing now. 

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Visitor

Hi

I have the same problem. Can you look into this?

Hello @LarsH2. So sorry that you weren't seeing the navigation bar in your account! I just adjusted a setting on our side and you should now be able to see the navigation bar next time you log in.

Caitlin M

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Hi, I'm getting the same issue, navigation bar missing on majority of pages. Can you please fix mine also?

Thank you

Helen

Hello @HelenR3! I'm sorry that this was happening to you. I have updated a setting on our side and you should be able to see the navigation bar across all pages in your account. You may have to log out of the account and log back in to see this update.

Caitlin M

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Frequent Visitor

Hi CC!

We've been using your platform for several years now, and up until recently had no issues with the NAV bar.

Now it disappears on most pages.. I've looking at our account settings, and the location was already inputted. So not sure what the fix is?

Can you have a look at both of our accounts please?

Edit: Removed by Moderator

Thanks,

Anton

CTCT Employee

Hello @VanessaL46,

Welcome back to the community!  I took a look at both of those accounts, and I saw the error as well.  I did also see that the address was fully filled out, but I went ahead and removed, and re-added the address, and it seems to have fixed the issue in both cases.  If you keep having a problem, definitely let us know.  For future reference though, it's best to avoid sharing personal information, like your email, or username, on an open forum.  If you need share that with us, then feel free to send our team an email at socialsupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Aaron_H

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Visitor

Hi, I have the same issue of missing menu bar on my account.

I'm at Brazil, please can you fix it?

What kind of problem is this that you guys have to work manually on each account that have this problem?

CTCT Employee

Hi @LeonardoK

I took a look at your account and was not able to replicate the same experience you'er having with your menu bar. This is something our upper level of support is currently looking into. In the mean time, I was able to update settings on our side to help. I would suggest logging log back in and see if your navigation bar is showing now. Let us know if this setting changed worked for you!

Frankie P.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!