cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Mixed Content Problems embedding constant contact calendar in wordpress

Mixed Content Problems embedding constant contact calendar in wordpress

Since our site is SSL and the url for constant contact calendars is *not* - we are getting mixed content issues when embedding the calendar on our site. Any known work arounds? Any plan to make the calendar links https?

Forcing the calendar to https does not work. It just does not display. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Mixed Content Problems embedding constant contact calendar in wordpress

Hello @EastBayRentalHousingAssociation

I am sorry to hear that you have been getting mixed conent errors when embedding Constant Contact Calendars. I would love to help troubleshoot this further with you. Can you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and provide any specific error or issue you aree seeing? 

Brittany W
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

I have emailed twice without any reply. . . please help

Administrator

Hi @EastBayRentalHousingAssociation. I'm sorry that you haven't received any reply from us. I'm not seeing any emails that have come in in regards to your account and the issue that you are experiencing. I did look at your website and found the calendar of events. However, it looks like you are using your own embed code to display the calendar. We would not be able to assist you with editing this embed code. Since we do provide you with a link to the calendar, I would suggest linking externally to the calendar so you do not have to worry about the calendar displaying improperly on your site. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.