cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Mobile Messages

Highlighted
All Star

Mobile Messages

Why not have a simple, blank template on your mobile app?  I needed to send out messages following Hurricane Irma and could not delete the image in the template.  How do you delete it?  I only wanted to send a message cancelling events and I did not need or want any images in the message.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Mobile Messages

Hi @SusanM43

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with questions and feedback about creating your email! I apologize you weren't able to find the type of email template you were looking for in our mobile app. I would be more than happy to pass along your request for this type of template.

In the mean time I suggest selecting a "standard template" and picking any of the three available. You are correct these templates do come with an image block in it. However the good news is you can remove the block. You can delete them by pressing down on the image block itself and dragging it to the trash can that appears. Hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.