cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile compatible

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Mobile compatible

Can you please tell me at this point down the road why you have ANY templates that are NOT ALL mobile compatible? I just sent a campaign out and the test came in all screwed up..Its so embarrassing. AND WHY DO I HAVE TO LOOK AT CAMPAIGNS THAT ARE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS right now??? Cant you guys come up with any new templates so you dont have to show us outdated holiday templates? You guys are really behind this industry.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Mobile compatible

Hello @SuzetteL330

I apologize for the frustration. When accessing the template picker search for "responsive" and look for the mobile-responsive indicator to ensure that your email will render well on mobile devices.

mobile template

Also, we are introducing the New Constant Contact Experience to all customers by the end of this year. If you would like to see how it will work and how our new editor will look click here. If you are interested in having your account upgraded right away. Please call in to support and one of our representatives can create a case with that team. Once the case is created they can have you upgraded as soon as this Friday 5pm est. 

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!