cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile stats

Advisor

Mobile stats

According to this knowledge base page https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/6435-average-mobile-open-rate?q=rep...

you can learn the mobile open rate for the last 5 emails. Are mobile stats for each campaign available somewhere in reports?  Thanks. 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Mobile stats

Hello @amyloo,

Great question! While being able to see the average mobile vs. desktop rates for the last 50 campaigns is helpful, I can understand why being able to see it on individual campaigns would be beneficial. We are collecting feedback on implementing this feature on the site but there is nothing concrete quite yet. However, I will be tracking your interest on your account for our developers to review. 

I also encourage you to check out our Feedback area to share any other ideas you have as well as chime in with other customers on what they are requesting. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.