Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile template display issues

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Mobile template display issues

So I don't know if anybody has already posted about this, but I recently switched to making newsletters with a more mobile-friendly design template. And while the template itself works well (except for being able to copy the Button block), when I sent it out as a test email to colleagues it would not display the images. I believe it might have something to do with spam filters, and one of my colleagues has the option to "open it in the browser", but even after turning off the setting for Automatic Filtering (or something like that), it still wouldn't just show the images in the email. What can I do to fix this?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Mobile template display issues

Hi @SCVHabitat

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you're having a great weekend.

It's great that you already tried the automatic filtering options. I have taken a look at your account and was able to send myself some tests and download the images. This makes me inclined to agree that it likely could be a firewall or security settings issue. Here are some instructions for Whitelisting Constant Contact within Your IT Program, which will likely fix the issue. If you continue to have further trouble, please feel free to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, your username and any other information you can provide and we can look further into this. In the meantime, feel free to reach back out to us here and we will get right back to you.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!